A common misconception when starting the new home journey is “I must find myself an Architect first, then a Builder second”. False.
Many aspiring to build a new family home shy away from the idea when they are faced with Architect costs and timelines, before they even see a concept design.
Don’t let your design & construction dream be a daunting experience.
Virgon Constructions offer their Clients an all inclusive service to design, quote and build their dream architectural new home.
Virgon’s New Home Collections provide their Clients with a range of architectural new home designs to select from.
Importantly, Virgon is more than happy to make design changes to suit their clients individual needs and styling. We encourage our Clients to ask themselves the following questions:
– How many bedrooms and/or bathrooms do I need?
– What configuration suits my block to best maximise natural day light?
– Am I considering features which will impact the re-sale value of the property?
– Are there any additional features I’d like to incorporate into the home?
– Are there any features which are not required and/or could be altered in the property?
– What existing features of my block do I wish to retain (trees, fencing, pool etc)?
We understand the every Client is unique and will have specific desires and/or requirements which will need to be accommodated into the design.
Virgon manage the entire design process from Concept Stage right through to Construction Documentation with their on-board Architect.
Clients have control of their budget throughout the design process as Virgon provide costing updates and reports, openly communicating with their Clients at each design progression.
Virgon share their Clients’ passion for great design and will strive to create a unique, tailored home while providing comfort that budget and timelines won’t be compromised.
For further details on Virgon’s New Home Collections or how the design and construction process is managed by Virgon, please contact us on (03) 9819 9109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.